A saree is more than just a nine-yard piece of cloth. It is the symbol of India’s traditional values. It is also an epitome of classic style and unmatched grace. This traditional Indian attire has come a long way as it isn’t limited to Indian women’s closet. Sarees have taken the world of fashion by a storm and have caught the fancy of not only modern women but also internationally. There’s hardly any outfit that can match the elegance of a silk saree. And when you think silk sarees, think Vijayalakshmi Silks.
A Collection of Fine Silks Curated Only for You
Whether it’s a wedding or a festival, dressing up in a silk saree equals obvious sophistication. A silk saree transforms the overall look of the wearer. But did you know that there are umpteen types of silks that translate into the most beautiful sarees you’ve ever seen? So much that almost every state in India produces a different type of silk. At Vijayalakshmi Silks, we have a wide array of sarees made with the finest silk procured from all across the country only for you. Among the stylish, luxurious South Indian silk saree variants in our collection are the following:
1. Kanchivaram Sarees: These elegant silk sarees feature three types of woven cloth interlocked together—the border, the body, and the pallu. Kanchivaram silk is produced in Kanchivaram in Tamil Nadu.
2. Designer Silk Sarees: Versatile types of silk sarees, these sarees are made of a glossy material and is available in a wide variety of styles. They’re suitable for women of all ages and also for any occasion.
3. Indian Traditional Silk Sarees: These sarees make choosing an attire for any special occasion a cakewalk. They’re available in a variety of colours, shades, and prints.
4. Soft Silk Sarees: Festivities call for soft silk sarees. They’re versatile, evergreen, lightweight, and easy to move around in.
5. Banarasi Silk Sarees: Fine silk threads are woven together with genuine gold as well as silver brocade or zari to create Banarasi silk sarees. Every Indian woman dreams of owning one, or many. These are the finest types of silk sarees made in Varanasi.
6. Mysore Crepe Silk Sarees: These sarees have a smooth texture and a luxurious look and feel. They come in vibrant shades and are a favourite in any bride’s wedding trousseau.
7. Tussar Silk Sarees: Light yet elegant, these sarees have a natural shine and a golden sheen. Tussar silk takes any colour easily and therefore translates into stunning sarees ideal for any and every occasion.
Vijayalakshmi Silks, Your Silk Partner Forever
When it comes to silk sarees, trust only the leading silk brand in India—Vijayalakshmi Silks. We have been taking care of your silk needs since 1920. Since then, we have been ensuring that you have an exquisite ensemble ready for every special occasion in your life. For a timeless collection of silks, visit your nearby Vijayalakshmi Silks store or order online now.